Aesthetic Medicine in Central London & Hampstead
At Adonia Medical Clinic in London, we believe in taking a holistic approach to medicine. This means that we provide a mix of traditional and alternative treatments as well as looking at our patients’ lifestyles to see how overall health can be improved.
One of the things we pride oursleves on is our excellent customer service. We know that dealing with unwanted medical conditions can be very stressful so we always ensure that we treat our patients well and provide the best type of treatment possible. We believe our commitment to our patients’ well-being is why so many of our clients travel from Hampstead and beyond London to work with our team.
We also know that not every patient responds well to one particular type of treatment. This is why we take a highly personalised approach that we’ve developed through treating patients of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
Why choose Adonia Medical?
- Our doctors are highly trained and experienced in both skin rejuvenation and non-surgical procedures
- Our doctors have experience dealing with patients of all ages and from all walks of life so you’ll be confident that we can provide the best course of treatment regardless of your condition
- We aim to find the underlying cause of your skin condition so we can rejuvenate your skin from the inside and out. As well as offering treatments we can also provide dietary and lifestyle advice to help you improve all aspects of your health
- Treatment by doctors with an NHS background
- Our wellman and wellwoman consultations will assess every aspect of your health and also introduce you to our 5 pillars of healthy living – finding purpose, relationships, stress reduction, active lifestyle and healthy eating.
- Central London location makes it easy to visit our aesthetic clinic from surrounding communities of Hampstead, Kensington, and beyond.
Adonia Medical FAQ
Are you treatments proven to work?
In a word – yes. All the treatments we provide are proven to be effective. Just like any form of cosmetic treatment, the results do vary from one patient to the next. To get the best results, follow up treatments are recommended as well as carefully following any aftercare advice.
How many treatments does it take to see results?
This depends on the type of skin condition you have and the recommended treatment. For injectable treatments such as Botox and mesotherapy, it’s usually recommended that you have a course of treatment over several weeks to see the best results. For topical creams and lotions, results can usually be seen within a few weeks.
Are your treatments painful?
The treatments we offer would not be considered painful by most people. Whilst a lot of our skincare treatments do make use of needles, they’re extremely small so you only feel mild discomfort that would be classed as painful.
What if I’m afraid of needles?
If you’re afraid of needles then we can anaesthetise the area of treatment beforehand so you don’t feel any sensation when the needle enters your skin.