5 Pillars of Healthy Living
Below are the 5 pillars that we believe are necessary for a healthy life:
- Finding purpose – Finding purpose is incredibly important, especially for younger people who may have just left school or university and are not certain about what direction they want to take. Not having a clearly defined purpose in life can easily lead to stress and anxiety, which are big precursors to illness.
- Relationships – Good relationships are vital for living a healthy and happy life. Key relationships such as those with your partner, parents and children are some of the most important and also the ones that can create the most stress and conflict in your life. Working on relationships is something that a lot of people neglect but it’s vital for true happiness.
- Stress reduction – Reducing stress in your life is one of the best ways of preventing illness. Of course, this can be easy said than done since for many people, work is one of their primary sources of stress. However, it’s not always necessary to simply take yourself out of stressful situations, but rather change your reaction to them. For example, instead of seeing situations that demand a lot of you as something that you can’t cope with, instead look at them as a challenge – an obstacle to overcome.
- Active lifestyle – It’s a sad fact that many people in this day and age simply don’t get enough exercise. Internet addiction, combined with the prevalence of smartphones means that more people than ever are now sat down for most of the day. Simply exercising for 45 minutes to an hour each day will greatly improve your mood and drastically reduce the risk of major illness.
- Healthy eating –You can improve your diet very easily by simply eating more fruit and vegetables and ditching the high fat and salt foods such as burgers, fries, cakes and sweets.
Dr Ejikeme and team, thank you so much for my dermaplanning session. I was a bit skeptical at first but my experience was relaxing. My face is glowing!!
Joy – Dermaplanning
I had 3 sessions of laser treatment within a month (and I could clearly see amazing results: most of the blemishes in different areas were gone, and over the following days my skin started to look younger, smoother and with less lines). In the 4th and last session Dr. Ejikeme introduced Electrolysis and this really […]
Carlos – Laser & Electrolysis
Dr.Ejikeme, with all her experience and knowledge,provided an excellent dermal fillers treatment. I will definitely go back.
Karen – Dermal Fillers
So far I’ve had 2 facials here and I’m extremely pleased with the results. My skin is smoother, brighter and MUCH healthier. The staff are really nice and professional and have given me a full facecare routine that actually works!
Chiz – Adonia Ultimate Facial
Dr Ejikeme’s 8 point lift (filler) is amazing. I was unsure of filler after seeing some scary faces on TV but she put me at ease. I’m so pleased with my results. I just look fresher but I look just like me!
Elizabeth – Filler
Dr Ejikeme has an incredible bedside manner she really puts you at ease and explained everything. I have total faith in her and her results are always subtle and effective. I have referred many friends who think she’s as great as I do.
Milly – Botox & Filler