Private GP Consultation in London £200
Get seen today!
We offer same day appointments and short waiting times.
If you have a concern, don’t wait to be seen.
Call 020 3875 7399 to book now.
At Adonia Medical, we offer a comprehensive private GP consultation service for both men and women of any age. We provide a range of traditional and alternative medical treatments for all types of ailments.
We pride ourselves on providing a service that’s tailored to your needs. We will take every step necessary to ensure an accurate diagnosis so we can recommend the best course of treatment possible. In most cases, we’re able to book an appointment at short notice and we always allow enough time to discuss things with you so you don’t feel rushed.
We also have specialist appointment with Consultant physician Dr Ifeoma Ejikeme who can give you an indepth review of your medical health.
The Adonia Difference
Below are some of the things that make our service stand out –
- The highest level of service – providing medical and skincare treatments that work.
- A holistic approach to medicine that embraces both traditional and alternative forms of treatment for common conditions
- Skincare treatments that are highly tailored to our patients’ unique needs
- Know that you’re in safe hands due to our experience and expertise
How our private GP consultation service can benefit you
- Advice on minor illnesses – When people come for a consultation, in most cases their illness will be minor and can be treated effectively in the clinic. We’ll be able to provide you with advice and support to ensure that your recovery time is kept to a minimum. If we do not offer the treatment you need ourselves, then we’ll be able to provide a prescription for the course of recommended treatment.
- Health assessments for women – We provide a host of health assessments for women, including smears, breast checks, pregnancy tests as well as contraceptive advice.
- Travel advice and vaccinations – When travelling overseas, you’ll often be required to have certain injections to protect you from diseases that are common in the area. Since your immune system hasn’t been exposed to these diseases, it can be very dangerous to travel abroad without getting these injections. We’ll be able to administer the necessary vaccinations for whatever country you’re travelling to as well as offering advice to help keep you safe and healthy.
- Visa medical assessments – We also provide visa medical assessments. If you’re looking to move to a different country, then often you’ll be required to have a medical assessment beforehand. We can provide a thorough medical assessment to ensure you’re in good health and there are no pre-existing medical conditions.
Dr Ejikeme’s 8 point lift (filler) is amazing. I was unsure of filler after seeing some scary faces on TV but she put me at ease. I’m so pleased with my results. I just look fresher but I look just like me!
Elizabeth – Filler
Dr Ejikeme has an incredible bedside manner she really puts you at ease and explained everything. I have total faith in her and her results are always subtle and effective. I have referred many friends who think she’s as great as I do.
Milly – Botox & Filler
I had Sclerotherapy with Dr Ejikeme. She is very professional, caring and I love my results!
Maria – Sclerotherapy Treatment
I came to Dr Ejikeme because of stretch marks I thought about a few treatments but I’d heard of PRP and decided to try it. I wanted to see reduction in the marks and skin tightening. The results are better than I could have ever imagined. Really excellent I’m very happy.
Sarah – PRP Treatment
I had Obagi treatment for melasma with Dr Ejikeme, fantastic treatment, worth the occasional bit of peeling for the great results achieved.
Anna – Skin Pigmentation, Melasma Treatment
Dr Ejikeme was friendly and really put me at ease. I felt I was treated seriously and very sympathetically. Thank you so much!
Emily – Sclerotherapy Treatment