Private GP Consultation
BOOK GP CONSULTATION NOW
At Adonia Medical, we offer a comprehensive private GP consultation service for both men and women of any age. We provide a range of traditional and alternative medical treatments for all types of ailments.
We pride ourselves on providing a service that’s tailored to your needs. We will take every step necessary to ensure an accurate diagnosis so we can recommend the best course of treatment possible. In most cases, we’re able to book an appointment at short notice and we always allow enough time to discuss things with you so you don’t feel rushed.
We also have specialist appointment with Consultant physician Dr Ifeoma Ejikeme who can give you an indepth review of your medical health.
The Adonia Difference
Below are some of the things that make our service stand out –
- The highest level of service – providing medical and skincare treatments that work.
- A holistic approach to medicine that embraces both traditional and alternative forms of treatment for common conditions
- Skincare treatments that are highly tailored to our patients’ unique needs
- Know that you’re in safe hands due to our experience and expertise
How our private GP consultation service can benefit you
- Advice on minor illnesses – When people come for a consultation, in most cases their illness will be minor and can be treated effectively in the clinic. We’ll be able to provide you with advice and support to ensure that your recovery time is kept to a minimum. If we do not offer the treatment you need ourselves, then we’ll be able to provide a prescription for the course of recommended treatment.
- Health assessments for women – We provide a host of health assessments for women, including smears, breast checks, pregnancy tests as well as contraceptive advice.
- Travel advice and vaccinations – When travelling overseas, you’ll often be required to have certain injections to protect you from diseases that are common in the area. Since your immune system hasn’t been exposed to these diseases, it can be very dangerous to travel abroad without getting these injections. We’ll be able to administer the necessary vaccinations for whatever country you’re travelling to as well as offering advice to help keep you safe and healthy.
- Visa medical assessments – We also provide visa medical assessments. If you’re looking to move to a different country, then often you’ll be required to have a medical assessment beforehand. We can provide a thorough medical assessment to ensure you’re in good health and there are no pre-existing medical conditions.