Comprehensive Well Woman Screening – From £450
Get seen today!
We offer same day appointments and short waiting times.
The Well Woman examinations at Adonia Medical Clinic in London are head to toe preventative health screenings that help you assess your current health state and catch early signs of illness, risk factors such as high cholesterol and review your lifestyle and health requirements.
Every medical includes:
- Lifestyle assessment
- General examination – height, weight, BMI calculation, fat content, girth
- Examination of the cardiovascular system including heart sounds, blood pressure
- Examination of the respiratory system including peak flow testing
- Urinalysis for 8 elements
- Examination of the musculoskeletal system – range of movement, restriction, tenderness
- Examination of the neurological system – reflexes, sensation, power
- Referral for mammogram if age appropriate
Your report will include:
- Nutritional and lifestyle recommendations
- Specialist referral recommendations
- Assessment of risk factors and reducing health risk factors
- Follow up recommendations
- Stress management
Full blood panel & interpretation can be added for an additional fee. This includes:
- Haematology (blood count, platelets, red blood cells etc; white blood cells and ESR which are inflammatory markers)
- Liver function screen
- Kidney function screen
- Serum iron
- Calcium levels
- Full lipid profile including HDL, LDL and total cholesterol, triglycerides
- Glucose level
Dr Ejikeme’s 8 point lift (filler) is amazing. I was unsure of filler after seeing some scary faces on TV but she put me at ease. I’m so pleased with my results. I just look fresher but I look just like me!
Elizabeth – Filler
Dr Ejikeme has an incredible bedside manner she really puts you at ease and explained everything. I have total faith in her and her results are always subtle and effective. I have referred many friends who think she’s as great as I do.
Milly – Botox & Filler
I had Sclerotherapy with Dr Ejikeme. She is very professional, caring and I love my results!
Maria – Sclerotherapy Treatment
I came to Dr Ejikeme because of stretch marks I thought about a few treatments but I’d heard of PRP and decided to try it. I wanted to see reduction in the marks and skin tightening. The results are better than I could have ever imagined. Really excellent I’m very happy.
Sarah – PRP Treatment
I had Obagi treatment for melasma with Dr Ejikeme, fantastic treatment, worth the occasional bit of peeling for the great results achieved.
Anna – Skin Pigmentation, Melasma Treatment
Dr Ejikeme was friendly and really put me at ease. I felt I was treated seriously and very sympathetically. Thank you so much!
Emily – Sclerotherapy Treatment