Terms and Conditions
The term “Adonia Medical Clinic” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 474 Harrow Road, Maida Vale, W9 3RU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Adonia Medical Clinic’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- To book an appointment, we require the following deposits paid upfront. All deposits are redeemable against services or products.
£150 to book an appointment with Dr Ejikeme,
£50 to book an appointment with a Doctor
£25 to book an appointment with a therapist
- There are no refunds on prepayments, part payments, course of treatments and retail products.
- Prepayments, part payments and courses of treatments are strictly non transferable. We do offer an alternative service on the monetary amount.
- Cancellation of appointment with less than 48 hours will result in the full deposit of procedure taken from the account.
- If a package has been purchased this will be used as a deposit. If the appointment is cancelled with less than 48hrs notice or there is a no show, one treatment from the package will be redeemed.
Dr Ejikeme and team, thank you so much for my dermaplanning session. I was a bit skeptical at first but my experience was relaxing. My face is glowing!!
Joy – Dermaplanning
I had 3 sessions of laser treatment within a month (and I could clearly see amazing results: most of the blemishes in different areas were gone, and over the following days my skin started to look younger, smoother and with less lines). In the 4th and last session Dr. Ejikeme introduced Electrolysis and this really […]
Carlos – Laser & Electrolysis
Dr.Ejikeme, with all her experience and knowledge,provided an excellent dermal fillers treatment. I will definitely go back.
Karen – Dermal Fillers
So far I’ve had 2 facials here and I’m extremely pleased with the results. My skin is smoother, brighter and MUCH healthier. The staff are really nice and professional and have given me a full facecare routine that actually works!
Chiz – Adonia Ultimate Facial
Dr Ejikeme’s 8 point lift (filler) is amazing. I was unsure of filler after seeing some scary faces on TV but she put me at ease. I’m so pleased with my results. I just look fresher but I look just like me!
Elizabeth – Filler
Dr Ejikeme has an incredible bedside manner she really puts you at ease and explained everything. I have total faith in her and her results are always subtle and effective. I have referred many friends who think she’s as great as I do.
Milly – Botox & Filler